Vander Grow Light 600W LED Plant Growing Lamps for Indoor Plant Growing Vegetables and Flowers
Product Info ： Specifications: Name: 600W COB plant light Material: Aluminum Actual power: 335W Input voltage: AC85-265V Output current: 1A Output voltage: 65 ~ 130V Number of LEDs: 2PCS LED life: ≥50,000 hours LED wattage: 3W Lamp beads color: full spectrum Working frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz Product size: 450*310*90mm Illumination: 1m / 5850,1.5m / 1100,2m
Product Info ：
Specifications: Name: 600W COB plant light
Actual power: 335W
Input voltage: AC85-265V
Output current: 1A
Output voltage: 65 ~ 130V
Number of LEDs: 2PCS
LED life: ≥50,000 hours
LED wattage: 3W
Lamp beads color: full spectrum
Working frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
Product size: 450*310*90mm
Illumination: 1m / 5850,1.5m / 1100,2m / 9630
Irradiation area: 11M² / 4m
Beam angle: 60 °
Luminous flux: 45000lm
The full spectrum band 380-840nm
Plug Specifications: US regulatory plug
The package includes: 1 * 600W COB plant lights 1 * The
power adapter 1 * lanyard
Matters Needing Attention：
The luminaire cannot drop any wet and where applicable, and static electricity can damage the water lamp
In order to protect the lamp, when lightning, disconnect the power supply
Working environment: -20 ~ 40 ℃, 45% ~ 95% RH
Product warranty period 2 years
- The spectrum of our led grow light is continuous full spectrum without gap from 400nm to 800nm. Our LED light has more light at 400-520nm and 610-730nm than HPS , it is better for vegging and flowering your crops than HPS.
- Our LED light have less light at 520-610nm than HPS. It will let our LED grow light save energy by 40% compared to HPS. Our actual 200W LED grow light can replace 400W HPS DE .Under the same power consumption, our lights can grow more than 40%-50% of the quantity of crops.
- Our LED light have not peak plus at 780-800nm. At the high end of the band is infrared, which is heat. So no need to warry about burning your crops , and also can save energy to cool down your grow room.
- Our light is made up of two kinds of light sources, one is 92% for grow leading spectrum ,another is 8% for grow auxiliary spectrum, so it have not color mixing issue even very close to your crops. Our LEDs used 2835 package , so than they can be very easy mounted on the board with SMT and use reflow soldering , superior quality than hand soldering. And 2835 also is 120 angel and no lens , it will get more light yield. Our actual 200W LED grow light can come out 385μmol/s/m² at 16″ high.
- We installed the temperature sensor in our lamps. If the cooling fan is broken or the temperature in the lamp is too high, the temperature sensor will automatically cut off the power supply to prevent accidents, We use aluminum enclosures to pack power and glue, dust proof, moisture proof, and explosion proof .So far, this is the only way we do these .
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking LEDindoorgrowlights.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.